OtakuBoards

OtakuBoards: The n00b Revolution [PG-LV]

Guest Sean

Hello, and welcome to the UnderGround thread of Otaku[b]Boards[/b]: The n00b Revolution. Where we will talk about upcoming Chapters, how your character is developing in the world at is O[b]B[/b].

First of all, I would like you to know that this will be put into 3 parts. Part 1 is ofcourse the n00b revolution. Parts 2 and 3 are classified until the time see's fit to tell you so. But don't worry about the other parts. They won't be heading into the inn for some time.

And yes, I am sorry to say that there is only 4 spaces open. Sign-up's are open till Friday at the latest. Friday 6PM GMT (British and so time). Well this gives you plenty time to modify your sign-up's increase there quality. Whatever you need to do. Remember it is about quality, and I've already seen that from Boo's Sign-Up.

But does that mean I'm accepting him? Sorry to take you as an example Boo, but I may not acccept him, Jay, Patronus or Nashabe. Especially since there is a week or so left in sign-up's. I think it's almost certain they'll be another few sign-ups. And I hate not accepting members. It's horrible, and doesn't feel right. But it has to be done.

But on a lighter note, I'll start this next Monday once I've went over the sign-up's to see who will be in or not. I thank you if you have joined, and if you haven' but want to check it out then the link is conveniently placed. [url=http://otakuboards.com.showthread.php?t=44812]Here[/url].

But for now, I shall leave you to do your biddens.
--Sean