Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=#B33D79]Nice work on cleaning up Ed's picture! You really wanted this banner to look good,huh? Lovely background, love the tone paper effect.

Just one tiny thing: It's a tad too tall for a banner (max height, I think, is 100 pixels)

Love and Peace![/COLOR]
Posted
I like it alot, but I have one problem with it. It doesn't balance itself out. One side is this dynamic picture on a great background, but the otherside doesn't fit too well with it all. The text is good, and so the insignia, but things looks a little skimpy over there. Maybe you don't understand what I mean.

Me likes!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...