Guest Seiji no AKari Posted January 15, 2005 Posted January 15, 2005 Hello! So then on my Otaku site, which I assume these fourums are realated too, I want to put on some music. Can someone tell me of a good site to go for Midi Files that don't sound like absolute crap? Please? :laugh:
Dragon Warrior Posted January 15, 2005 Posted January 15, 2005 Perhaps you're searching for video game music, you'd best go to [URL=http://vgmusic.com][Video Game Music][/URL], but if you're going for a particular midi that's not game music, I use Google for that purpose. Just type in "[Name of Song] midi" and that should do it. I haven't really come across any great midi sites yet. But you can try these if you want: [URL=http://midifarm.com]MidiFarm[/URL] [URL=http://midi.com]Midi.com[/URL] [img]http://img131.exs.cx/img131/8930/dwwashere9rz.gif[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now