Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
hey, i'm new so I'll show you what I can do...
a kobj collage, freehand.
[url="http://onfinite.com/libraries/273293/32b.jpg"]http://onfinite.com/libraries/273293/32b.jpg[/url]

this random dragon that stil waits to be rendered...
[img]http://onfinite.com/libraries/273289/75c.jpg[/img]

bloody roar fanart...took me a fair while to draw a picture that would take the average guy 1 hour...
[url="http://onfinite.com/libraries/156486/d07.jpg"]http://onfinite.com/libraries/156486/d07.jpg[/url]

yugo fan art...
[url="http://onfinite.com/libraries/153855/362.jpg"]http://onfinite.com/libraries/153855/362.jpg[/url]

and an anime style me!
[img]http://onfinite.com/libraries/289303/1f3.jpg[/img]

sorry this is a huge post...if you want me to resize or anything, please tell me.

[color=teal]I linked your big pictures - I hope you don't mind. I just want to keep the screen size normal ^_~ -Syk3[/color]
Posted
on the anime style pic of you, it's sort of weird that the black on the clothes and such are darker than the outline of the image O_o but it could just be me?
Posted
I know, it's a beginner mistake to make. I'm no artist, so I can't say i'm anygood at all. I am open to constructive criticism though, i do want to improve. I justgotta keep on trying. Then i'll maybe improve over time...
Posted
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/leftfeild/1%20sketching%2023/icedragon.bmp[/img]

well, here's something i can finally be proud of.I rendered that lame dragon. it looks alittle better now. I feel better for it somehow...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...