icexfire Posted January 17, 2005 Posted January 17, 2005 fwee...i found the perfect bockground for my site..visit my site to see it..omg fwee..i am sorry that i am freaking out i just have been searching around for one forever like this one....so come and check it out...you could also tell me about your backgrounds....:babble: [url="http://www.akiraweb.it/sfondi/manga/manga_11.jpg"]http://www.akiraweb.it/sfondi/manga/manga_11.jpg[/url]
Panda Posted January 17, 2005 Posted January 17, 2005 Most discussion like this one have been posted in the Art Studio versus the Otaku Lounge. Because of that I am going to move this thread to that forum. It is very similar to the "Current Desktop" thread so this may get locked or merged with that existing thread. I will leave it to the moderators of this forum to decide. Now on topic I would first like to say congrats on finding your background image! To answer your question I am currently using an Alex Row from Last Exile background wallpaper I made myself. I did submit it to the wallpaper section of theOtaku. If you wanted to view it click [u][URL=http://wallpapers.theotaku.com/view.php?action=retrieve&id=7475]here.[/URL][/u] I actually think I might be changing it soon. Alex is so dark and brooding I think it is time for something a bit more cheerful.
Syk3 Posted January 18, 2005 Posted January 18, 2005 Modera[b]tor[/b], Panda! Not plural! ..so lonely in here. :( Seeing as this is just one post, I'm just going to close it and not bother merging it with the other thread. As Panda pointed out, we already have a very similar thread going dealing with desktop backgrounds, and you can post yours there if you like. ^_^ You can find the thread [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=43211]here.[/url]
Recommended Posts