Retribution Posted January 18, 2005 Posted January 18, 2005 I drew all this stick warfare with crudely drawn swords in Sacred Scripture class. I have to take it, since I go to a Catholic school, but meh. It's beyond boring... so I draw. Besides, I ace the class because I'm only re-learning material. [URL=http://img130.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img130&image=stickbattle18jk.jpg][B]Stickbattle 1[/B][/URL] A quality, cliche stick battle. Reminds me of DBZ. [URL=http://img130.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img130&image=stickbattle25aa.jpg][B]Stickbattle 2[/B][/URL] Random nonsense. "Meh" [URL=http://img130.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img130&image=stickbattle35bl.jpg][b]Stickbattle 3[/b][/URL] Pacifist wins the battle. [URL=http://img130.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img130&image=noobie6bd.jpg][b]The Classic n00bie Picture[/b][/URL] It happens everywhere. When a seasoned veteran snaps an annoying n00b.
ArunueShekamari Posted January 18, 2005 Posted January 18, 2005 Lmao. I give you a 7 for originality and an 8 for hilarity. Though, your hand writing sucks (typical guy handwriting) and you're stick figures are...sticky :/ Anywho, we all love the stick figure, so whoop, all-in-all 7.4/10 [yes, I said 7[b].4[/b]]
Retribution Posted January 19, 2005 Author Posted January 19, 2005 Thank you! Yeah, I rate people's stuff weird with 8.3 and 7.6 all around the place. So thank you for my 7[B].4[/B] / 10. It's more than I hoped for on these tired little sketches of mine.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now