Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Lyrics used are by Disturbed ^^

Comments welcome~ but I really wanna know if the text is hard to read T_T I can read it fine, but I put it there and already know what it says, so... ^^;
Guest cross0ver
Posted
The font is really very hard to read. Other than that, the banner is decent, could use better blending of the stock.
Posted
[quote name='cross0ver']The font is really very hard to read. Other than that, the banner is decent, could use better blending of the stock.[/quote]


stock?

I'll try to fix the text though ^^;

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...