Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/MarikUchiha/nejianimation01.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/MarikUchiha/ygogxgif.gif[/IMG]

There are to gifs I made yesterday, what do you think?
Posted
I can't really tell what's happening in either. Things are rather choppy and aren't moving smoothly or slowly enough. I see a few flashes of image, then it's ended.

The tennis one is a little better. I can see a ball being hit hard at a girl, and some guy goes to save her.

The Naruto one, I see someone punching the heck out of another person. But I can't see who this person is punching. Sorry. Try to add in more frames or something to make it go smoother.
Posted
I took screenshots of the episode where Neji was kicking that guys butt, and when he was hitting him like that they never showed the other guys face so you aren't sappose to see ho he is in the animation...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...