Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well-y well. Hello friends! I was wondering if someone could create an obscure or abstract banner and avatar set for me. See if I can draw out the creativeness of my fellow Otakus.

For the banner, I'd like for the color scheme to be a deep red/grayish scheme with a picture of your choice as well as a text of your choice.

For the avatar, a white and deep blue scheme along with the picture and text guidelines listed above.

Thanks again,
Jake
Posted
How's this for abstract? where the purple is, it's a picture of a girl, you can see it if you squint :P

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22213[/img]

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22212[/img]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...