Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
1)Digimon: The Movie
2) Cardcaptor Sakura-The first kiss (Its rated 14+, if you saw it, you'd know why)
3) Armageddon
4) Happy Gilmore
5)I dunno, any other Adam Sandler movie

Piccy I scanned form the first kiss, cryps, these kids are like 10, and already doing stuff :p
Posted
I'm not a big movie fanatic, so I don't have a lot of movies to choose from, just to tell you peeps
(in no particular order)
The Sixth Sense
Miss Congeniality (a little cliche, but I still like it:D)
The Prince of Egypt
Save the Last Dance
Happy Gilmore
Posted
5?! We're supposed to come up with 5 favorite movies?! I donno how you people can do it! Almost all the movies I see are terrible...and if they're not, I can't think of them. The only movie I really, really like is Princess Mononoke, and I've seen it 11 times. -_-
Posted
In no particular order...

Clerks
Mallrats
Chasing Amy
Dogma
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, even though I haven't seen it.

^_^ Salute to Kevin Smith. *skips off*
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
not in order
American Pie 2
Fight Club
Final Fantasy: Spirits Within
Aliens
I can't think of a last one so many good movies that I have to choose from.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...