Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay, I was very bored, and decided to work on banners. These are LOTR banners for those who don't know... if you like them, you can go ahead and use them. I just made them for fun ;) Pm me, and I'll edit a post, letting everyone know it's been used... hope this is okay mods :) Let me know if this goes against any rules... Enjoy! I'll be making more soon :)

lol, oh and comments welcomed ;)

EDIT: Included Avatars :)

ACK! Oh well... I have an avi for the Son's of Gondor Banner, so let me know if you'd like to see it... too many attachments for one post...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...