Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]It's two player...
My friend has a reveiw in his mag... somewhere... and it looks cool... erm, that's all I know...[/SIZE]
Posted
I'm not really impressed with the Dynasty Warriors series as it is now. It's insanely fun until you beat it, in an hours time. I'll probably rent it, love it, and be bored of it in a day.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]I'm not really impressed with the Dynasty Warriors series as it is now. It's insanely fun until you beat it, in an hours time. I'll probably rent it, love it, and be bored of it in a day. [/B][/QUOTE]
I'll tell ya, the first one in the series is only a beat 'em up, I suppose Dynasty Warriors 2 and 3 are beat 'em ups but very intense and the movement is very independent. I think it's a brilliant series. Well 2 comin to 3 that is.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...