Jump to content
OtakuBoards

any on eknow where youta moteuchi is?


Recommended Posts

Guest ouhokan
Posted
he has/ had been my first friend scince i came to this forum he has done some awsome art for me and all of a sudden he never apeared again,like he was wiped off the earth. ive been wanting to talk with him about somethiong just never could find him...
Posted
You can find members by using the [b]Member List[/b] located in the menu bar to the left. From there you can seach for members by name. I found all of [u][URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/member.php?u=3639]Youta Moteuchi[/URL][/u]'s information there.

ouhokan please work on your post quality. The subject is fairly difficult to read because of the strange placement of spaces. Since I have given you the link to his member profile I am going to close this thread.

Thanks!
-Panda
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...