Guest ouhokan Posted January 29, 2005 Posted January 29, 2005 he has/ had been my first friend scince i came to this forum he has done some awsome art for me and all of a sudden he never apeared again,like he was wiped off the earth. ive been wanting to talk with him about somethiong just never could find him...
Baron Samedi Posted January 29, 2005 Posted January 29, 2005 [size=1]I can't say that I have ever heard of him...if you want, try searching OB using the Search Box in the Left-hand navigation.[/size]
Panda Posted January 29, 2005 Posted January 29, 2005 You can find members by using the [b]Member List[/b] located in the menu bar to the left. From there you can seach for members by name. I found all of [u][URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/member.php?u=3639]Youta Moteuchi[/URL][/u]'s information there. ouhokan please work on your post quality. The subject is fairly difficult to read because of the strange placement of spaces. Since I have given you the link to his member profile I am going to close this thread. Thanks! -Panda
Recommended Posts