Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=purple]anyone have the Zelda for Gameboy Advanced? It works on a regular gameboy and on Gameboy Color, it's the same cartridge? anyone have it? How much was it?[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]Do you mean Oracle Of Ages, Oracle Of Seasons or Link's Awakening? Those are the only Zelda games for the GB, and there aren't any for the GBA. [/B][/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter, all cartridges, for GB and GBC work on GBA

Well, i personally *blushes* know absolutely NOTHING about Zelda xcept that Link is an elf trying to , from what i've heard, um.. isn't he supposed to save Zelda, and Zelda's a Princess.. riight?

And i know he runs around the woods with a sword collecting *things* and uses magical thinger-ma-bobbers and spells to uh.. oh gar i dun know anythin about it. But for a breif like 5 mins. I played the actual Game, not the GB version, and it was pretty fun.. so uh.. yeah
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i have them all :), and yes there is ONE for gb 2 for gbc :), none for gba yet :([/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
When I said that there were 3 Zelda games for the GB, I was including the GBC. When I say GB, I mean all Game Boy systems before GBA.

And I also have them all. Infact, I have every Zelda game made for Nintendo systems, and I'm looking for the cdi zelda games.
Posted
*takes deep breath*

Alright, I see where the connection is lacking, the gap, obviously none of you HAVE GBA, and thats okay! Look, games from GB and GBC work on GBA, there is no SPECIAL cartridge made for GBA, i just wanna now how much they were
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]actually i have GBA and yes it does PLAY them... but there is no game made just for GBA... now where are YOU confused?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B]now where are YOU confused?[QUOTE]

I'm confused as TO WHY NO ONE WILL TELL ME HOW MUCH THE FING THINGS WERE!!!!!!
Posted
I got a GBA the day they came out, acually, and I have a bunch of GB/GBC carts and have played them all on GBA. Just didn't understand the question, sorry.

The lowest price I've seen for any of the GB/GBC Zelda games was $25.00. Usually, most stores charge $30.00 though (maybe not for Link's Awakening, since it's pretty old).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...