OtakuBoards

New Dragonball After Gt???

Guest steve

:cool: OK we all know dragonball is over and has been for some time...but if and i`m just saying if....if you could start a new season of dragonball after gt how would you have it? who would u put in? what kind of story would it have? where would u like it to star off at right after gt or more into the future?whatever comes to your mind...:cool:

[SIZE=1]I think that the characters in DBZ became too powerful for their own good and that forced some of my favorite characters like Bulma, Master Roshi, and Yamcha into smaller roles. Not as much Bulma, but I really enjoy the "Master Roshi is a dirty old man" jokes. Maybe I would make a "missing" season of dragonball. I would really enjoy that, but I can already hear all of the vegeta fans screaming at me. Never mind...[/SIZE]

I would make a special right before it just about a year after the end of gt leading off to the new series. It would be with an all new cast fighting new villians and some old ones. Dende would look like Kami only a bit younger. There would be new Dragonballs. New fusions and new Saiyajin States. I have actually been working on my personal fanfic for a while now.

I'd do it rigfht after GT
a new saiya-jin that had survived the frieza attazk but was never heard of.
Like Forte, i'd make the evil guys more menacing,
And to top it off everyone DIES. even the bad guy even the citizens the WHOLE UNIVERSE will be wiped out.

Dragonball Retrospective, my idea of Dragonball, would review all the events of Dragonball Z and GT and the Z/GT movies and specials. But, it´d be drawn realistic, like KITE, or Neon Genesis Evangelion. So, no li´l chubby guys and stuff. New cool animations and so on, plus the story would be told shorter. This would be WAY better than putting a new Dragonball. BTW, do you know about Dragonball After Future ? It was a fake news about a new Dragonball set 700 years after Dragonball GT, with SSJ 5 Songoku ! LOL.

Yours, CanSee :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B].. i guess i'd put it into the future some more.. i'd have a whole new cast.. and the old characters be membered only as ledgends.. [/B][/QUOTE]

It's funny this topic was created, b/c I've been thinking about it lately. My eppies would be exactly like coolkam007 said.

i did see something about there not beign a gt and makeing a new series at a site go read the article its at [url]http://www.dbmxl.com[/url]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vaporjolt [/i]
[B]

It's funny this topic was created, b/c I've been thinking about it lately. My eppies would be exactly like coolkam007 said. [/B][/QUOTE]\

I've been thinking about it for along too. For me it would never happen 'cause I have no money. :drunk: