Guest slimshady Posted February 2, 2005 Posted February 2, 2005 :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: Hey all you otaku members could you ask an adminastraitor why I got banned? My user name is Masterchief100 THX! :help: My two girlfriends are muching of me right now.... :2women: :drool:
Morpheus Posted February 3, 2005 Posted February 3, 2005 Send a PM to the administrators and ask in person. They are James, Charles, and Adam.
Panda Posted February 3, 2005 Posted February 3, 2005 Sorry your account got banned. This subject is better addressed via the PM system than the message boards. It would be best to contact the staff privately than open up an thread to address a problem. This topic will not produce quality conversations for the members of the boards to reply too. It is highly unlikely the other members will know exactly why your account was banned. I highly recommend keeping this to the PM system rather than OB posts. -Panda
James Posted February 3, 2005 Posted February 3, 2005 [QUOTE=slimshady]:cussing: :cussing: :cussing: Hey all you otaku members could you ask an adminastraitor why I got banned? My user name is Masterchief100 THX! :help: My two girlfriends are muching of me right now.... :2women: :drool:[/QUOTE] [color=#334366]I hate to be rude but...your post kind of provides all the evidence. Overabundance of obnoxious smileys: Check. Questionable spelling and text speak: Check. Inclusion of unrelated smileys simply for the sake of using them, even when they don't relate to the topic: Check. If you were banned from theOtaku, it means you violated our terms of service in some way. But I have no idea; that ban does not relate to OtakuBoards. Although, I suppose now it does.[/color]
Recommended Posts