Rainbow_Anime Posted February 9, 2005 Posted February 9, 2005 Can someone make me a banner with Edward from Cowboy Bebop on it..And maybe on the bottom could it say::: Teeter, Totter, Teeter, Totter......Thanks.... :ball: :)
Ozymandius Jones Posted February 9, 2005 Posted February 9, 2005 How's this? [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/rabanner.jpg[/IMG] I know you didn't ask for one, but I made an avi too.. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22378&stc=1[/IMG]
Rainbow_Anime Posted February 20, 2005 Author Posted February 20, 2005 [QUOTE=Ozy Jones]How's this? [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/rabanner.jpg[/img] I know you didn't ask for one, but I made an avi too.. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22378&stc=1[/img][/QUOTE] OMG! Thank you sooo much! I love em'! You can email me sometime if ya want..my email is [email="Raver_Bubbles@hotmail.com"]Raver_Bubbles@hotmail.com[/email] [color=teal]EDIT:[/color] One more question...how do you know what the URL is for the banner? [color=teal]Please use the Edit button if you wish to add something to your post. ;) -Syk3[/color]
Ozymandius Jones Posted February 20, 2005 Posted February 20, 2005 [quote name='Rainbow_Anime']One more question...how do you know what the URL is for the banner?[/quote] [COLOR=DarkOrange]Right click, click on properties, and select and cut the address. Then you just have to paste it into your sig with image tags.[/COLOR]
Rainbow_Anime Posted February 22, 2005 Author Posted February 22, 2005 [quote name='Ozy Jones][COLOR=DarkOrange']Right click, click on properties, and select and cut the address. Then you just have to paste it into your sig with image tags.[/COLOR][/quote] Ok I got it....I'm sooo happy!!! Do you have aim?
Syk3 Posted February 23, 2005 Posted February 23, 2005 [quote name='Rainbow_Anime']Do you have aim?[/quote]We ask that you please direct all personal chatting to PM. Thanks!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now