OtakuBoards

Does Gohan ever fuse with anybody?

DBZM_Brolly

My friends have been telling me that when Gohan fuses with Trunks they turn into Gotrunks. I refuse to believe that because I think I know that Trunks fuses with Goten. I also heard today that Goku fused with Trunks. I really dont believe none of this crap. Can anybody clear this up for me?

nope. the only fusions are Vegitto(Goku, Vegeta w/ porta earnings), Gogetta(Goku, Vegeta w/ fusion dance) and Gotenks(Goten and Trunks w/ fusion dance).

i find it hystarical to see vegeta take those fast baby steps to fuse in movie 12(the Janamba, i think)....:laugh: :laugh: I laughed so hard the first time i saw it...:laugh: :laugh: i fell of my chair. then fat gogetta...:laugh: :laugh:

*lets just see how many times people will download this pic*

Yeah gohan and goku were meant to fuse, but buu didn't really eat gohan, heh he absorbed him. If he ate him goku would've pulled out chocolate crumbs or something when they escaped Buu. Also when kaioshin/kibito fused they didn't know wtf happened, same with Vegeta, heh goku didn't exactly explain what would happen or what it would be permanent, guess he didn't care ::shrugs::. Ah too bad they didn't stay Vegetto, would've been able to beat the crap out of pretty much everyone.