Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
My friends have been telling me that when Gohan fuses with Trunks they turn into Gotrunks. I refuse to believe that because I think I know that Trunks fuses with Goten. I also heard today that Goku fused with Trunks. I really dont believe none of this crap. Can anybody clear this up for me?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goku213 [/i]
[B]From what i know, you're right now to believe them.

Pz [/B][/QUOTE]
You meant not to believe them right.? Because you put now.:D
Posted
I hate some people in my school. I know alot about DBZ but not alot during the buu saga. So when I ask people stuff they just talk bullsh/t. That gets me so mad....that..That I could blast them out of the sky with a kame hame ha wave.
Posted
nope. the only fusions are Vegitto(Goku, Vegeta w/ porta earnings), Gogetta(Goku, Vegeta w/ fusion dance) and Gotenks(Goten and Trunks w/ fusion dance).
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZM_Brolly [/i]
[B]
You meant not to believe them right.? Because you put now.:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Uhm, shhhh ;) :D


Anyway, do they look stupid as hell when they do the dance? lol
Posted
i find it hystarical to see vegeta take those fast baby steps to fuse in movie 12(the Janamba, i think)....:laugh: :laugh: I laughed so hard the first time i saw it...:laugh: :laugh: i fell of my chair. then fat gogetta...:laugh: :laugh:


*lets just see how many times people will download this pic*
Posted
[SIZE=1]Actually, later in the Buu Saga, the original intent was for Gokou and Gohan to fuse with the Potera, but then Gohan gets eaten by Buu and Gokou and Vegeta then fuse to become the all powerful Vegetto! lol..[/SIZE]
Posted
Yeah gohan and goku were meant to fuse, but buu didn't really eat gohan, heh he absorbed him. If he ate him goku would've pulled out chocolate crumbs or something when they escaped Buu. Also when kaioshin/kibito fused they didn't know wtf happened, same with Vegeta, heh goku didn't exactly explain what would happen or what it would be permanent, guess he didn't care ::shrugs::. Ah too bad they didn't stay Vegetto, would've been able to beat the crap out of pretty much everyone.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...