OtakuBoards

Sesshoumaru/Rin wallpaer- need opinions

Megumi

I made this wallpaper from a doushinji picture, and it screamed for text, so I put the lyrics to a song called "Lullaby" from Billy Joel. It's very sweet... in fact, maybe too sweet, considering it's Sesshoumaru. What do you think?

Also, because I had to save it kind of low resolution in order to attatch it, so the text is hard to read- or is it just because it's too small? Should I make it bigger? Are the lyrics too long- should I only put part of the song? Help!

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo] I like it a lot, especially the purple.

About the typeface: maybe make it less of a display font, less ornate. It would get the point across very well if it were simpler. The white font at the bottom of the page is out of place also.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Carr][FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo] I like it a lot, especially the purple.

About the typeface: maybe make it less of a display font, less ornate. It would get the point across very well if it were simpler. The white font at the bottom of the page is out of place also.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Thanks. I changed it to a better font.

On my computer, it isn't purple at all, it's blue. ^_^; My screen's a little stange though.

So the song isn't too sappy? That's mostly what I was worried about.