Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Unless you provide further details, the simple fact is that most people here will have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I assume you're referring to an episode arc of a specific anime; however, if you don't even know which anime this episode arc comes from, I doubt you'll be able to get much in the way of additional information. May I suggest Googling the term before seeking out an in-depth response? On a side note, once you do find out what anime you're referring to, please make sure to post your question in that show's pre-existing official thread (assuming, of course, that it has one).

As always, feel free to private message me or one of the other moderators if you have any questions. Thanks! ^_^

Thread closed.

~Dagger~
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...