Guest RyockoBabe100% Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 RyockoBabe: She's dead, but how??? I was just here no more than an hour ago. I told her not to move, not to leave. Now look what happened. Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do I do. Then out of nowhere ______ appeared and said......
Raquel Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RyockoBabe100% [/i] [B]RyockoBabe: She's dead, but how??? I was just here no more than an hour ago. I told her not to move, not to leave. Now look what happened. Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do I do. Then out of nowhere ______ appeared and said...... [/B][/QUOTE] could you explain??
Guest RyockoBabe100% Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 Well I am trying to start a story but not the normal, from the middle is where I like it so just work from there.
Raquel Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 siren appeared and said siren: don't do anything...
Guest RyockoBabe100% Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 RyockoBabe: I hear something do you? It sounds like an animal.
Guest RyockoBabe100% Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 RyockoBabe: No I don't think so, what evers in there is what killed my liitle sister. Oh no, it is runnnnnn
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now