Guest Tonyny13 Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 Hi I am new here so can anyone do me a Gundam Seed Destiny Sig please and avatar I will apreciate this THANKS is Advanced
Skye Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 [color=pink]Here's my two. Hope they're okay for you.[/color]
Guest Tonyny13 Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 Those are to small and I forget to tell you guys i want my name on it Tonyny13 :animeswea
Skye Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 [color=pink]I can make the banner bigger, but that's the max size for an avatar, bud.[/color]
Guest Tonyny13 Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 The Gundam that I want on my Sig is Freedom
Syk3 Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 Please use Art by Request for asking for banners. Thanks. Topic moved.
Skye Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 [color=pink]Okay, did the banner. :) I made an avatar to match, if you don't like the first one.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now