Spydaweb782005 Posted February 23, 2005 Posted February 23, 2005 Can someone make me a banner and avi of this attachment i have, please i would really appreciate this.
Ozymandius Jones Posted February 23, 2005 Posted February 23, 2005 [COLOR=DarkOrange]That's a teeny bit vague...Did you want your name on it? Do you want to me keep the words there? I'll start making one, but it's nice to have a little more info....[/COLOR]
Boo Posted February 23, 2005 Posted February 23, 2005 [color=gray][size=1]I liked the picture so I made a few banners out of it ^__^; [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22516&stc=1[/IMG] Really no effects except on the text. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22515&stc=1[/img] A layering effect and red theme. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22514&stc=1[/IMG] Layering effect and contrast. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22517&stc=1[/IMG] avy =P [/color][/size]
Spydaweb782005 Posted February 23, 2005 Author Posted February 23, 2005 Wow thank you Boo those rock.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now