Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey everyone! How's it goin'? Okay so down to the request.

I would be [b]so[/b] greatful if someone could make me a banner and avatar set of Dark from DNAngel. For the avatar, just a show of his head would be awesome. And the banner...just a pic of him and Wiz with the quote- "And so it begins..." in any font you deep appropriate.

Thanks again,
Jake
Posted
[SIZE=-3]Well, I usually don't make banner or avatars for anyone (Besides myself) but I figured I'd give it a whirl and well, this is what I got. It's not really some of my best work, but it was hard finding a picture to go along with your request. Feel free to use it, alter it, do whatever you wish with it.

As long as the usual credit is given...:D

For a first time, I think it looks pretty decent. Might change the colors though, I don't like the red scheme I went with. We'll see.

Anyways, here you go:[/SIZE]
[CENTER][IMG]http://img214.exs.cx/img214/2266/dnangelbanner24av.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img214.exs.cx/img214/357/dnangelavatar25qt.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]

[SIZE=-3][COLOR=Navy]*Note: Yes, I know it's a bit on the pixelated side...I tried my best to reduce that. Sorry.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[font=Book Antiqua][color=silver]Here are three simple ones, I'm still working on better ones <.< >.> and the avi's.[/color][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][color=#c0c0c0]See my boredum?[/color][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][color=#c0c0c0]Edit: Two more, still working on a nice one and the avi's >.<[/color][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][color=#c0c0c0]EDIT: and the avi's[/color][/font]


[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/ArunueS/avi1.png[/img]


[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/ArunueS/banner1.png[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/ArunueS/8f1f92e9.png[/img]


[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/ArunueS/banner2.png[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/ArunueS/avi3.png[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/ArunueS/banner3.png[/img]


[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/ArunueS/banner4.png[/img]


[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/ArunueS/avi4.png[/img]

[font=Book Antiqua][color=#c0c0c0][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/ArunueS/banner5.png[/img][/color][/font]
Posted
:animedepr The banners and avatars are only showing the red x's...I saw them last night though so I know what they look like. Now we just have to work on getting them to show up...Well thank you both for your submissions. I think I'm going to go with ArunueShekamari's.

Thanks again,
Jake
Posted
[font=Book Antiqua][color=silver]:O[/color][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][color=silver]They show up for me for some reason. I would re-upload them, but I already deleted them from my pc. I'll try and find a quick host to use and edit this when I have.[/color][/font]
Posted
[SIZE=-3]Try using [B][url=www.imageshack.us]ImageShack[/url][/B], quick, easy, and free. You can use it without registering, but if you don't register you have no way of going back to see your collection of hosted pictures, let alone take 'em down.[/SIZE]
Posted
[font=Book Antiqua][color=silver]Yeah, I know. I just don't have the time.^^;; Funny, I have time to make 5 banners and i'm still bored out of my skull, the next day, I'm busy as hell....anyway, I'm doing that now, only I'm using photobucket, I can upload from URL, I'll edit the original pics in a second.[/color][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][color=#c0c0c0][/color][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][color=#c0c0c0]EDIT: all edited, they should show up[/color][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...