Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This picture it just a sketch, so it is really quite messy, but I uploaded it to show the guy I drew it for, SO I though, hey, why nto get the opinion of other folks.
Be nice ^-^

The only bits I actually lke is her mouth, and her Collar, but hey!
She is a Engineer, and a Lieutenant..And it all..Star trekkie, don't blame me for that >.>

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/spammy_/animetrekkie2copy.gif[/IMG]

Eeww, I shrunk the image, so it looks weird, I apologies...
I shall ahve to shade it later...grrr :animesigh
Posted
[color=darkslateblue] It looks wonderful, so...good job! :whoops: The only advice I'd give is to raise the hair line a bit and make it symmetrical, and to make the shoulders not-too-round. And just for a general tip, try and make your line strokes quicker and faster rather than slow and sketchy. Sounds a bit crazy, I know, but a lot of times artists will draw lines v e r y slowly and it ends up making the lines more lopsided and such.

Hope to see more art. ^^[/color]
Posted
:catgirl:

Thankee. Yeah..she really is lopsided >.> Oh well. I'll fix it when I ink her
I have other sjetches...but, well, They are just that - Sketches. And so, don't scan well...
Muchos Gracias.
Posted
[quote name='-tiGz-']Good Job so far![/quote][b][size=4][url="http://www.theotaku.com/~boards/showthread.php?t=32738"]READ ME.[/url][/size][/b]
[b][size=4][/size][/b]
[size=2]Please be sure that you use constructive criticism when commenting on a banner, as it helps to provide the artist with possible improvements. ^_^ Otherwise, the artist will likely ignore the message and it will be useless.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...