Queen Asuka Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 I know I haven't seen many different series of Gundam (honestly, all the ones I saw besides GW were boring) but I think Heero Yuy is the absolute essence of perfection. I know everyone likes DUO, but HEERO is the best. Don't you guys agree? He has the most beautiful eyes, awesome hair, and sexiest voice ever....:D
BondFanatic Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 You Wingers are pitiful. I can't believe you think Heero, the most idiotic cartoon character ever, is a god! Bugs Bunny is better than Heero!
Guest Akito Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 Well, I will say Heero is a good char, but, I like others who are far more superior to him.
Queen Asuka Posted November 16, 2001 Author Posted November 16, 2001 For one thing, I hate Looney Tunes. And you shouldn't stereotype someone just because of a character that they like. I just like the way he is one of the only stoic anime guys. I mean, sure you have Rei Ayanami as the stoic anime girl, but Heero is one of the only guys. He's so unemotional it's moving. That's they way I'D like to be. And yeah, I KNOW they are others who are better than him. Heero definately isn't the best. I just thought he was cool and I was wondering if others might agree or not.:o
SSJ3 Trunks Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 Well I like Heero but my favorite gundam character would have to be Shiro from the 8th MS Team. He would go outta his way to help somone even if it meant disobeying orders.
SSJ3 Trunks Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 Thank you. I had a feeling someone else out there could see past gundam wing.
Pave-Low Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 Heero was good but not a god. Zechs Merquise is a god. Also Shiro is a very skilled pilot.
Guest Akito Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pave-Low [/i] [B]Heero was good but not a god. Zechs Merquise is a god. Also Shiro is a very skilled pilot. [/B][/QUOTE] Zechs ain't no GOD, neither is Heero, and Shiro was a newb! in the end, Heero was a wuss, Zechs, some weird guy who wears a mask all the time, and Shiro a wussy lil boy!!! This makes me laugh:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Queen Asuka Posted November 19, 2001 Author Posted November 19, 2001 Shiro was only cool because he had the same voice as Amiboshi from Fushigi Yugi. I like Heero. I'm sure there's alot of people out there who do. But I like hearing the opinions of others.
Sephiroth Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 heero yuy sucks, zechs merquise was better though....
Guest Nee-chan Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 Asuka-chan, don't worry! I love Heero too! I didn't think anyone else noticed his voice like i did! Both Hikaru-san and Mark Hildreth did an excellent job! I even watched Action Man and Fatal Fury the movie just to hear Mark!!! Heero's not God, though. What makes him appealing is his imperfection;) Heero is a pimp
Queen Asuka Posted November 20, 2001 Author Posted November 20, 2001 *laughs at that response* Well I'm glad to see SOMEONE around here likes Heero, too. Yeah I know he's not God or perfect or anything, but he still rocks. Not many guys can go around in spandex and get away with it. I saw Fatal Fury before I saw GW, and I liked Mark's voice already. Nice and deep *shmile*(and serious!)
Trowa066 Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Don't go and exaggerate. He is one of the gundam pilots no more and undoubtably no less.[/COLOR]
duomaxwell1202 Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 He's a Psychopathic FREAK....but that's the reason that he's one of my favorite pilots. not my favorite but d*** close.
Guest Akito Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WH2 [/i] [B]Trieze is GOD! no one else period [/B][/QUOTE] To me, Trieze was the Caesar of GW, but he was not a GOD. Trieze did alot for the people, like Caesar did, and he was also practically the only man who could have put all those young and old men into a army to face the non manned fleet of MS, which were better armed, and a heck of alot better then any of them. If Wu Fei didn't come in, I bet that Trieze's ragtag army would've been destroyed. No matter how good of a General u are, ur army will always decide the outcome of the battle. But it did kinda suck when Trieze died, he probably would've been a big help in the GW Waltz(forgot movie name, cept for Waltz part)! But, if I had to choose from anyone in anime to be a GOD, it probably would've been Shinji! Or maybe someone else, but no one in GW was really godlike. Sure Heero singlehandly defeated alot of powerful ppl, but then again, if he piloted anything but the Zero, or Wing Zero, he would've been dead at the start of the show.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now