OtakuBoards

did any1 see.....

Guest Matt

did anyone see that Malcolm in the Middle episode tonight?? funny as hell :laugh:. man, when that nerd kid said [quote]So, where supposed to fail in everything, like the French?[/quote], i fell off the couch laughing(no offence to any french people). we are studing french history in school, so that makes it extra funny. like durning WW2, the French build a big wall accross the border between them and germany so the germans couldn't get them. so guess what the germans did? they went [i]around[/i] it, since it only went accross that one border. lol :laugh: damn french. (again, no offence. i'm just going by history) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

it was funny as hell. that show(Malcolm) is one of the funniest out there. and ya Dragonfire1477, the wall was a good idea [i]except[/i] the french built it. :smirk:

but once again, the french thought they were supieror to everyone. it seems like they would learn from previous engagements with the germans *cough* WW1 *cough* :rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nothing674 [/i]
[B]no, I didn't see it, but it sounds funny! I went to France last summer, they are not exactly the most hospitable people.... [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, the French aren't to fond of visitors. They don't like American tourists much either, but that's ok, cause we dont like them, lol. They think we're loud, and we think [i]they're[/i] loud. I don't think it'll ever end. But, hey, without the French, [i]Monty Python: Search for the Holy Grail[/i] would have lost some good humor! lol :D

But, ya I watched it, it was funny!! My french teacher would have flipped if she heard that, lol. I wonder if she was wathing it...???[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]I saw that Malcolm episode last night. It was really funny (much better than the episode on sunday.)

Anyway, the french were a world power for hundreds of years. Only after they lost significant numbers of soldiers in WW1 did they being to lose that status.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I saw that Malcolm episode last night. It was really funny (much better than the episode on sunday.)

Anyway, the french were a world power for hundreds of years. Only after they lost significant numbers of soldiers in WW1 did they being to lose that status.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

how can they [i]loose[/i] status if they had non in the first place?? :smirk:

[SIZE=1]Actually, the French have one thing over America, I don't know how to describe it, but it's some kinda thing... aw crap, I'm not even gonna try, but they have it and we don't, and it's a really convenient thing and doesn't cost much, if anything. It's something that's hooked up to the phone, and it's like a computer but it's not the internet. But they've had it for at [i]LEAST[/i] 15 years now, so you have to give the French some credit. Not to mention that we probably wouldn't really know of french fries too much if it weren't for them. Yes i know they were originally made in Belgium(i think) but it was the French who made them so well known! lol, and we wouldn't have the statue of liberty either.[/SIZE]