OtakuBoards

What I've been working on, part two

Dragonboym2

[COLOR=Blue]Hey out there! A shout out to my supporters Kabapu, and Nebackenezzer. :D
Because of accidently double posting, I'm relaunching my thread. I had alot of ideas for fan-fics of late. Tell me what you think.

MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM: THE TRIAL OF CHAR
This takes place after "Char's Counterattack." Char was captured, and is put on trial for his crimes. We also get to see characters from 8Th Ms Team, 0080, 0083, Zeta Gundam, and Gundam ZZ, and see what they have been up to. A couple are dead, a couple are alive, but I put it on hold, because I havn't seen Gundam ZZ yet.

ROBOTECH II: THE SENTINELS/THE RED VIPER CHROCNILES
In this story, a young REF pilot joins up and gets flung head long into the Sentinals War. His name is Jamie Franks and he gets put in a squadron of Veritechs and Destroids. He has to deal with the horrors of war, the loss of freinds, and the seemling invincible Invid forces. Jamie is constantly trying to live up to the legacy of his father who was a hero during the first Robotech War.

DBZ/YU YU HAKUSHO
A team up for the ages! I'm still working on this, but I'm not sure about how they both meet. I know it's going to be cross-dimentional though. But I'm not sure how to do it. Maybe ala DC's "Crisis On Infinite Earth" maybe? Does anyone have any ideas?

BATMAN BEYOND
This is a more mature look at Bruce Timm and Paul Dini's futuristic super hero adventure. It's darker, more graphic, more violent , I even tackle how the rest of DC univerce is doing, and what happened to Batman's allies. I have Chapter one/ Part One up on the OBs. Take and look, and tell me what you think.
[COLOR=Blue]
MARVEL VS. CAPCOM
The heroes you know and love from the video games (and a few I added like the Fantasic Four, Bishop, Lady Deathstrike, Mega Man X, Zero, Sigma, and Dante. Plus a few others.), in a battle royale! Place your bets! [/COLOR]

SCENE SWITCHERS
Think of this as "Sliders" meets "Quantum Leap", meets anime. This is the story of a guy named Kevin who gets transported to different anime worlds. He appears in Gundam Wing, Ruroni Kenshin, Saiyuki, Cowboy Bebop and many more. He has the strange ability to adapt to each world he goes to. He has no idea why, but it happens. (But he never shows up and ruins storylines. So nothing gets changed in the end.) I'm still hard at work on Chapter one. Nebackenezzer has helped me out with a few ideas. Thanks, Nebackenzzer. But feel free to send in your input.

That's it. What do you guys think? Have you read my "Batman Beyond" works yet? Let me know if you have any ideas, or comments. But send them all to this thread. Thanks!

"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Dragonboym2[/COLOR]

• 3 weeks later...
Sorry I haven't replied in an age. But Nebackenezzer's back... as Cambrian_Explosion! Yeah I got my username changed. Nebackenezzer died and from the ashes I was born anew, like that glorified flaming chicken called the Phoenix (in my defence, I think the Phoenix is cool just as much as the next person). And I have improved upon... nothing! Ha!

Anyways, you still want feedback on Scene Switchers? I was thinking you could do something with [I]Inuyasha[/I], with Kevin appearing in the Feudal Era. But he can't find the Rip he has to repair. He only finds it near the end of the story, when he finds out that Kagome regularly travels to her own time, and discovers the Rip is in present-day Tokyo. Problem is, I can't think of a good place for Kevin to unobtrusively jump into the story. Do you think this idea might work?

C_E

[COLOR=Blue]Hey, thanks for the input. Sounds like a great idea. Oh, I forgot to say that Kevin will have a companion with him. Her name is Nara, and she's from the Gundam univerce (the orginal). She's a civilion, by the way. Wait, if it goes to modern-day Tokyo, how is Inuyasha and co, going to fit in with that part? I'm still working on part one, but I have to go back and look at some of Gundam so I can remember what happened excatly. Part two will be...Trigun I think. Or maybe FLCL. Thanks again, and keep the ideas and suggestions coming. Thanks!

"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Dragonboym2[/COLOR]