Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
here are some screen shots from xtreme g3
[IMG]http://cubemedia.ign.com/media/previews/image/xg3/xgin1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://cubemedia.ign.com/media/previews/image/xg3/xgin2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://cubemedia.ign.com/media/previews/image/xg3/xgin3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://cubemedia.ign.com/media/previews/image/xg3/xg3mid2.jpg[/IMG]
  • 2 months later...
Posted
(Old one. . but not really an 'old topic' . . )

This game is absolutely breathtaking. I don't really want to go looking for all the EG3 pictures I have saved on my computer, but I will say that not only will you feel like you are going as fast as it shows, but the scenery as you fly around will blow your mind!

How awesome is that?!?! . . .battle/racing game, at mach speeds, while flying around on some of the most gorgeous tracks / locations that you could ever imagine.

*drools over keyboard, and gets shocked back to reality*

[B]2 MORE DAYS!![/B]

[EDIT] Can't believe I am such a horrible typer - misspelled gorgeous. . LOL [END EDIT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...