Citrus Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 hi again it is me! well i changed my name so that means a new banner and avi. I would like a banner and avi with a test and a pencil.No people in it. I would like it to say this "Im always beign tested...i always score an A.." or "I am always being tested..." Any one is fine with me. I am sorry it's just i was taking a test today and it sparked me with this new idea.
Ozymandius Jones Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 [COLOR=DarkOrange]Yay! I got to scan my evil calculus book! Haha...er. Nevermind. This one also gave me a chance to expiriment with my scanner...I don't think it liked scanning the pencil. Avatar [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22726[/IMG] Banner [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22725&stc=1[/IMG] Hope that you like them. [/COLOR]
Citrus Posted March 11, 2005 Author Posted March 11, 2005 wow thanks! just as i was expecting it. wow, wonderful work once again by Ozy!! *claps*
Retribution Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 [SIZE=1]Hey Test... I know that you've already accepted Ozy's banner, but are you open to any more submissions? Thanks.[/SIZE]
Citrus Posted March 11, 2005 Author Posted March 11, 2005 yes i will accept as many as possible. just because i accepted one doesn't mean i will always have it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now