OtakuBoards

Mnemic Sig

Nomad

[COLOR=DimGray][SIZE=1]Heh, haven't been here in a while. Ah well.

The other day I finally got Photoshop (don't keep up to date w/the versions so I'll bet it's an older one), and this is the 1st thing that I've seen that is semi-good.

Mnemic is a band. An awsome band.

[img]http://img217.exs.cx/img217/5127/mnemicbanner10jj.png[/img]

C&C Appreciated.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Hmm... I like it. I have the font you used. Good stuff.

Anyway, the font really matches the images, gives it a good feel to it all. The blood splattered ... blade? on the left and right look awesome as well. It looks like real blood, and blends pretty well with the font. The middle cell, however, is my only problem. It's brighter than the other frames, I assume it was done intentionally to make it stand out. I suppose that wouldn't be a problem, if the headphones matched the scheme of the blood-stained blade. I guess it looks a little choppy in that respect, but the way you used the cells is quite refreshing. I'm tired of standard banners. Props to you.

[B]8.9/10[/B][/SIZE]

[b][color=Gray][size=1]The way[/size][/color][/b][color=Gray][size=1] you have used the cells is refreshing, and the way the blood-stained blades and the text are situated make the banner quite a nice piece of artwork. Well done.[/size][/color]

[COLOR=DimGray][SIZE=1]Oops, forgot this was here. lol. Ah, here we go.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Retribution][SIZE=1']It's brighter than the other frames, I assume it was done intentionally to make it stand out. I suppose that wouldn't be a problem, if the headphones matched the scheme of the blood-stained blade.[/SIZE][/quote]
[COLOR=DimGray][SIZE=1]It wasn't really intentional, I just got lazy and used the normal album cover for the middle cell. I was planning on something else but was tired so I didn't.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Zenju][b][color=Gray][size=1]The way[/size][/color][/b][color=Gray][size=1] you have used the cells is refreshing, and the way the blood-stained blades and the text are situated make the banner quite a nice piece of artwork. Well done.[/size'][/color][/quote]
[COLOR=DimGray][SIZE=1]Thanks. :animesmil

Be back later to check up on this thread again, and possibly with another image. Thanks for the feedback. More is welcome.

VICTORY FOR ZIM!!... i mean... NOMAD!![/SIZE][/COLOR]