Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]I have no idea why I went and made these, but I did. They were rather simple to make, too. I made two banners, and one avatar that, I felt, matched them both. They have no names on them, so feel free to take them. I don't really care. But if you use them here, give me a little credit? Maybe? ^_^;;

[b][u]Avatar:[/u][/b]
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22754[/img]

[u][b]First Banner:[/b][/u]
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22755[/img]

[b][u]Second Banner:[/u][/b]
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22756[/img]

So tell me what you think.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I like the avatar. Alot. Gives me that tropical/Hawaii feel to it. Only complaint is that it's sorta grainy.

The banners were kinda meh. I think you should've stuck with the overall color scheme set by your awesome avatar. Red, sky blue, and navy don't belong on the same banner. The black and blue one didn't match the avatar either. The blue was a different shade... I'd recommend changing that. But other than that, these rock my sox. I'd use them if they matched![/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]I'll humor you, Retribution. ^_~ I did one that matched the avi. For.. no particular reason. xD Enjoy.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...