OtakuBoards

March Madness: Let The Dance Begin

Juke Box Hero

Wooohoo! It's that time of year again, the NCAA Division 1 Men's Basketball Tourney is fast approaching. The ebb and flow, ups and downs, heartbreaks and cinderella's.... Nothing in the realm of DRAMA compares with March Madness.

The Illini are coming off a near perfect season and are easily 1 Seeds. North Carolina and Duke are probably 1 Seeds as well, but Duke is up in the air (them or Wake)

What teams are you guys into?

Who do you think will win the whole thing?

I really love the BlueDevils of Duke. I'll never go there, but they seem to have the magicalness that has cemented me into a hardcore fanship. J. J. Redick is definetly my Basketball Hero :animesmil, him and the Land Lord of course. Coah K is the man, and the Cameron Crazies Chicks are really hot.

I'm not too keen on Dukes Nation Champ. chances because we have no depth. However, on any given day Duke can play with the best in the world and come away with a win.

I'm off to go see if the bracket games have opened yet.

[URL=http://www.sportsline.com/collegebasketball/mayhem/brackets/viewable_men][COLOR=Red]Here is the official bracket.[/COLOR][/URL]
I'm all for all 3 teams from my state of kentucky. With UK playing EKU, I know I'll lose Eastern in round 1. Louisville at 4 and UK at 2 looks good. Here is my final 4:

LSU--------........................------Florida
...............l....... LSU..........l
...............l.......................l
...............l---Kentucky-----l
...............l.......................l
...............l.........UK...........l
Louisville--.........................--UK.

Hmmm.... I filled out a bracket, not super logically, but somewhat logically.

My final Four:

Gonzaga Vs. Oklahoma State

Duke Vs. Kansas

Championships: Gonzaga Vs. Duke

Winner: Duke

I know, I know, the Bulldogs will never make it that far and the Devils "will just go away". But that is my Official Prediction. It just seemed right to me for some reason.