Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkred][FONT=Century Gothic] In light of ULX and I starting a Devil May Cry RPG, I have decided to take on a DMC banner.

For the banner, I would like the text "Devils Never Cry" In a gothic style text like the one seen here: [url]http://www.star-games.it/Star2002_file/Download/dante.jpg[/url]

I would like that kind of text with Vergi on it.

Thanks for all who take on this challenge.[/FONT][/color]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]If I might allow my semi-sarcastic nature to surface for a moment...what's a "bannter"? :p

Ok, joking aside, I couldn't find a font that looked like the one you mentioned. I did find three other fonts that look "gothic" and fit the mood of the banner, though....

Set One
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/jianone.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/Copy49ofProject1.jpg[/IMG]

Set Two
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/jian3.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/jian2.jpg[/IMG]

Set Three
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/Copy4ofProject1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/jian4.jpg[/IMG]

In case you're wondering, the only thing different between them is the fonts. I hope you like one of them, at least. [/COLOR]
Posted
[color=darkslategrau][FONT=Century Gothic] A bannter is an extended banter, which is sort of a party.

I like the first set the best, the font is just awesome.[/color][/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...