Tri-my-Gun Posted March 15, 2005 Posted March 15, 2005 I was wandering how u guys or girls get those cool sigs.. i guessing u guys made them so i d/l photoshop but i cant seem to work it, im new here so take it easy on me :animeswea
Retribution Posted March 15, 2005 Posted March 15, 2005 [SIZE=1]Uhh... Photoshop isn't a program where you click a button and out comes an awesome signature. It takes time. Alot of it. I've been making banners for about four months now, and I still have a long way to go. Read alot of tutorials, which will teach you what to do, and the basic skills of it. And most of all, the best way to learn is through [B]trial and error.[/B] Trust me, you figure out so many new short-cuts and cool effects when you do this. Read tutorials to get an understanding of how things, work, then mix and match. Try new things. (Sorry to you, Syk3, if this was suppsoed to be closed immediately)[/SIZE]
Tri-my-Gun Posted March 15, 2005 Author Posted March 15, 2005 thx for the info retribution.. but i kind of knew that having photoshop doesnt mean i was gonna get a cool sig right away.. but thx anyways :animesmil
Syk3 Posted March 18, 2005 Posted March 18, 2005 [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=28018"]How do I make a banner?[/url] Try the link above; hope that helps. ;)
Recommended Posts