Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
A little idea that came to me a few nights ago while I read an old story I made about a man on the beaches of Normandy recollecting his life as he saw men die before him, and eventually come to face his own death. This is like that, in that it is the last letter from a man in France during World War I to his wife. He never got the reply.

[spoiler]Kudos if you can figure out the hidden title. It is pretty obvious to me, but it might take you all some time to come up with it.[/spoiler]

And yes, the text if supposed to be a little blury.
Posted
[COLOR=Purple][SIZE=1]I really love the way you presented this. It is also a lovely and touching letter/piece. As for the title..er... I have no idea..lonely in the heart? blood in the heart? 'I know it in the heart? ... lol

^_^;;[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
*smiles* Sorry, no, nothing that obvious. Don't feel bad, no one I've showed it to so far has gotten it. I suppose I had best reveal it. Take the first letter of the first word of each paragraph, and put that with the last line. Tada.

It's a bit of an ironic result on the writer's fault. I think it gives a bit of a dramatic touch, no?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...