Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=MediumTurquoise]I had a Myotaku a year ago, but I deleted it. Unfortunately, every time I post now, it tells me that the last time I posted in it was...however long ago. Now that I have a new MyOtaku under my new[er] user name, I'd like to attach this MyOtaku.

However, every time I attempt this, it tells me there's an error, number 8 I think, and that I should contact an administrator. I'm sure someone here could help me with this problem. Please let it be so?[/COLOR]
Posted
I erased the attached information of the myO account which you had deleted, so hopefully you should now have the ability to attach your new account. Let me know if that works out.

~Dagger~
Posted
[QUOTE=Neuvoxraiha][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]There has been an error. Please contact the administrator.

No dice.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
Ugh... oh well. To be honest, that's all I really felt safe doing--I don't want to mess around too much and risk screwing anything up. But I'll see if I can get you some help.

I actually had a similar problem when I deleted my myO account. At the time, though, my concern was simply getting rid of the dead link that continued to show up every time I posted, rather than attaching a new account. I'm awfully sorry that I can't do much to assist you at the moment, but I'll try to learn more about this for the future, for whatever it's worth. :animeswea

EDIT: In case it helps any other staff members who take a look at this thread, Raiha's myO user number was 22.

~Dagger~
Posted
[COLOR=MediumTurquoise]It appears to have finally worked for a reason that we have yet to determine. We being me and my computer. Thank you beloved Administrator.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...