KlonoaWahoo Posted March 16, 2005 Posted March 16, 2005 Well, these are my two lastest pictures, I hope you will all give constructive crit, considering I really want to improve. The CHaracters are from my all time favorite Series, 'Kanon'. Ah yes, to the mods n such, Im still pretty new at posting on this BBS, it seems different than the others Ive been on, so, if I did something wrong, feel free to correct my mistakes.
Coltonw911 Posted March 16, 2005 Posted March 16, 2005 I think your pretty good at drawing but the truth is you need more work on the head. I think you might need some inpiration then work a bit longer on the pics. But... thats just me! They look pretty good though. :p
KlonoaWahoo Posted March 16, 2005 Author Posted March 16, 2005 [QUOTE=Coltonw911]I think your pretty good at drawing but the truth is you need more work on the head. I think you might need some inpiration then work a bit longer on the pics. But... thats just me! They look pretty good though. :p[/QUOTE] Thanks! to be honest, Im experimenting on different angles for the faces, so ..it looks a bit odd. Your Critique is much Apreciated!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now