OtakuBoards

Unchangeable Destany; My Heart Bleeds [M-LSV]

Ditsy_Taurus888

In a town called Darkville strange things happen. It is unknown to the common public, but the victims will always remember. One girl named Venus has lived there her whole life and never seen a super natural event, well at least one she was certain about. In this town, ware wolves or other ware creatures, Vampires, and other more vicious demons roam the night. In this town you should never be alone. In this town hell lives, sleeps, and feeds.
?Get to school, slacker.? A stocky big busted woman joked as Venus passed her on the street.
?Nikita!? Venus squealed and leapt onto the young woman wrapping her arms around her.
?Hey Kid.? Nikita said as Venus rested her feet back on the ground and took a step back.
?I can?t believe it!? Venus smiled brightly. ?You?re really back! Back to Darkville.?
?I ain?t back forever; Don?t get your hopes up.? Nikki had such a tough chesty voice. ?I am not wasting the rest of my life in this town.? She spoke bitterly.
?I know you?re leaving forever like everyone else, while I?m stuck here were I belong.? Venus held back her regret.
?Don?t you have somewhere to be?? Nikki asked.
?I do not believe so?? Venus squinted.
?Somewhere like High School?? Nikki hinted.
?Oh my gosh!? Venus screamed.
Venus darted down the road clumsily.
?And off she goes.? Nikki chuckled.
?I am so late!? Venus stressed as she approached the door of the school.
Alexa was lying on the floor waiting for Venus. She looked up.
?You?re late.? She said as she closed her eyes once more.
?And I suppose you?re just really early for tomorrow?s school day?? Venus questioned sarcastically.
?Precisely Venni.? Alexa acted serious.
?Let?s get to class.? Venus laughed. And helped the girl from the floor.
The loud speaker came on.
?Will the following students please report to the main office?? They named off about a dozen students until the came to the last four. ?Geneive Lee, Nicolette Sherman, Alexa Dean, And Venus Earth Plumley.?
?What did we do this time?? Venus groaned.
The girls met up with Nicolette and 10 others in the office.
?Do you know why we?re here?? Venus whispered to her friend.
?This is probably about that boy they caught me with yesterday. Dean Mitchelles, Hottie 19 year old junior. Band room second period.? Nicolette bragged.
?Don?t you have math second period?? Venus asked.
?So?? She replied carelessly.
?For one you?re only fifteen, and for two you?re failing Math.? Venus started to wig.
?God, don?t be such an adult. It?s no big deal. I know 6th graders that are worse than me. And besides that I?ll be sixteen in four months and your almost only 15 your self.? Nicolette shot back.
?Students.? A medium sized middle-aged blonde called. ?You?re needed in her.?
The thirteen students all entered the room.

The thirteen students will probably be the main characters.

Any one can join. It's not about little young high Schoolers. It's actually about super natural things and not everything goes on in the school. But try to keep them in there mid twenties at the most, and in 12 at the least. It's about normal every day life mixed with the supernatural, and trying to deal with hiding a secret. Nicolette is up for grabs. She is almost 16, she will be in august, and has been Venus's and Lexa's best friend since elementary school. She is extremely boy crazy and obsessed with the material things. She could be the next Paris Hilton, but remember she still has a heart. She is not to be mistaken with a prep.

[U][B]Here's my character list[/B][/U]

Name: Venus Plumley

Birth date: 4/20/90

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 130 lbs.

General appearance: Tall and slender. She has long silky hair. It stretches past her hips but not quite to her knees. It is golden with a mix of Black, chocolate and sand. Her skin is a bronze color. She is very curvy with a flat trim waste and measures out to be about 37", 25", 37". Her lips are full and pouty, her teeth are snow colored, and her eyes are wide and curious. She has long dirty blonde hair whose silky waves stretch to her knees. On some days her fiery eyes could burn a hole through you and make even the fiercest of lions cower in the corner like a hungry mouse. On others they can reach right to your heart and make the cruelest man as kind and gentle as a new born lamb. Her eyes change colors with her many, quickly changing, moods. They can range from shades of yellow, orange, brown, green, blue, gray, and purple. She has a dragon shaped burn on the back of her neck and part of her shoulder on the right side, and a mole on her back.

Species: human\vampire

Bio: Venus was born to an ex-vampire and a vampire hunter. She has four older brothers. She is a high schooler freshman, and gets recruited by a secret organization along with 12 others.

Name: Alexa Dean

Birth date: 10/31/89

Height: 5'5"

weight: 123 lbs.

General appearance: She has medium length curly red hair freckles and stunning green eyes. She is thin and small. Even though she is petite she can be quite intimidating. She is amazingly gorgeous. She has full pouty lips, arched eye brows, and slanted eyes.

Species: Half elf, her mom is half vampire half human so she is a quarter human and a quarter vamp. She also has been bitten by a half breed ware creature. The creature was half ware tiger, half wolf bat.

Bio: She is ashamed of what she is so she keeps it a secret. I mean let's face it she's a mutt she is a human/ elf/ vamp/ ware tiger/ wolf bat. She doesn't fit in with any race. Her dad abandoned her family after her little sister was born. Lexa is the middle child of her family she has a sister that is three years older, Adrienne, and a sister that is three years younger, Audry. Her mom works from early morning till late at night, so the girls take care of them selves. Lex is the only one of her sisters who knows that they are not completely human. She befriended a girl named Venus in elementary they have been friend ever since.

Name: Nikita Schad

Birth Date: 5/13/86

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 158 lbs.

General appearance: Tall muscular strong beautiful and sultry long tan hair down to her waist. Chesty full figured young woman with strong powerful christal eyes

Species: wolf bat/dragon child
(Wolf bat is a ware wolf/ bat created by humans to hunt ware wolves but they revolted and now feed on both ware wolves and humans ware wolves are their sworn enemies. Dragon child is a humanoid dragon a dragon's soul and powers just a human body. )

Bio: A young woman who was best friends with Venus's brother but after he went to jail Venus?s mom became friends with her father and Ven's mom started staying there after her second husband left her. So On the weekends Ven visited her mom she spent the nights in Nikki's room. Since she was sixteen she has been like a dysfunctional big sis to Ven. When she graduated from high school she left Darkville as soon as possible but a year later she came back to take care of her dad in his last few months of life.

Try to meet all of these requirements. You can be pretty much any super natural thing you want just try to be able to pose as a human or hide from them. You can also be human. This story is sopppsed to be about reality and normal life mixing with fantasy. You can have up to three characters.

don't forget to put the rating on this one.

Name: Kalvin 'Kal' Graham

Birth date: 4/12/84

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 197 lbs.

General appearence: Silver hair, bright aqua-marine eyes and a medium build. He'd be considered very attractive if he'd smile once in a while. Under his clothes, his body is scarred, due to many battles.

Species: Half-wingly
Winglies: a mystical race that, while it can pass as human, believes that humans aren't ready to accept the supernatural. They are naturally adept at combat and magic, being both faster and stronger than humans, but most choose to stick with one or the other.

Bio: Kal spent his life as a human, being raised by his father. His mother, a wingly, was executed for the finding of the winglies' existance by her husband, who the winglies couldn't find. When Kal was fourteen, the winglies came for his father. Being human, he didn't stand a chance against the supernatural executioners. Kal barely escaped with his life. He wandered around for four years, running from the winglies all the way. Until, when he was eighteen, he was found by a secret organization dedicated to keeping the general public from knowing about the supernatural world around them. They took him in, protected him from the winglies and taught him how to defend himself. Now, thanks to his training and unique bloodline, he's become almost as powerful any wingly and he still has a ways to go. Using his special abilities, he works for the organization, keeping the world from knowing what goes bump in the night.

Name: Dakota Menus

Birth date: 11/26/85

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 120 lbs.

General appearance: Fair skinned with golden curls that fall around her face. Her crystal blue eyes are expressionless and sometimes cold. Her body structure is lean and muscled almost giving her a masculine boyish look. At first glance the fallen angel looks like a rather tall and lean young boy, but upon meeting her and hearing her fair voice one knows that Dakota is a female.

Species: Fallen Angel

Bio: (Still can't think of anything)

Name: Geneive Lee

Birth date: 11/13/89

Hight: 5'4"

Weight: (not mention)

General appearence: She has black hair ahd golden, amber eyes. She tends to tie her hair but in vampire form her hair is loose. During her human form she likes to wear jeans (mostly) and cargo (mostly). She is real friendly when you get to know her and she a great friend.

Species: human\vampire

Bio: She came from a family who her parents are mortal/mom and vampire/dad. She has two older brothers and one younger brother. She is skilled and her parents have been training her to be more fexible. She cares for her family very much.

Guest BlueCapricorn34
Name: Liza Tithe

Birth date: 1/6/80

Hight: 5'7"

weight: 135lbs

General Apearrance: Her smooth skin is a healthy golden color. Her eyes were liquer colored and, she had hair the color of nateral wicker. Her tall shapely body stood smiling over every one. She had bublegum pink thin lips and straight bleeched teeth. here features were perfectly etched with deep intracatcy, Her eye brows were strait and narrow above her round eyes. She was completely semitrical, her face free of any imperfection or flaw. Her nose was long and strait wich matched her face. And her cheeks turned a rosey pink any time she smiled wich was quite often. She truely was a beautiful young woman.

species: Half human quarter elf quarter faerie

Bio: Her mom was half human half faerie and her dad was half human half elf. They fell in love because they were both differant and they could relate. The had five kids and Liza was the youngest. When she moved out she first had just gotten a job but, when she was twenty she started colledge for buissiness and administration. When she was 24 she graduated. She has been struggling for that perfect job ever since. She dreams of having kids one day she just doesn't want the husband part quite yet so she is in no hurry. Soon her histery of not being so human is in danger of being reconized by the public. A secret organization finds her and agrees to protect her secret from becoming wide spread if she works for them. She quickly agreed without any hesitations.