conpiracymonki Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [b]Us Muslims start fasting tomorrow...well,..I am. Some other ppl are starting on Saturday,.. anyway..gotta wake up at about 3 now :laugh: Hehe,...man, I'm excited...for some reason,..I love fasting...[/b]:whoops:
Transtic Nerve Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 I always forget how long fasting last for Muslims and Hindus.... Anyway... fasting means you can't eat right? But is there some xceptions.. or you can only not eat certain things? I forget how it works now....
PiroMunkie Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [SIZE=1]Fasting huh? I could never do that, I love eating food. :D Right now I'm pondering whether or not to PM every evening and tell you what I ate that day, just to kinda rub it in, lol j/k :)[/SIZE]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 Fasting is crazy I've tried it before and with embarassing results: 30 seconds
conpiracymonki Posted November 15, 2001 Author Posted November 15, 2001 [b] Dawn to dusk...no food, of any kind.. 29/30 days Pregnant women, the sick, lil kids, and the old are excused from fasting This means early waking to eat (before sun-up) and paryer, and proper mouth-rinse, and back to bed, and then to school, and home and eat. (Pretty hectic :)) Oh,..Piro,...you won't be able to rub it in :p, coz: 1) I don't really care for food 2) By the time I read your PM, I'd have already broke my fast (it'll be after dusk) :p[/b]
PiroMunkie Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i] [B][b]Oh,..Piro,...you won't be able to rub it in :p, coz: 1) I don't really care for food 2) By the time I read your PM, I'd have already broke my fast (it'll be after dusk) :p[/b] [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, I wasn't really gonna do it anyways. It was just an idea that popped in my head at the time :D Happy fasting AJ!! lol[/SIZE]
conpiracymonki Posted November 15, 2001 Author Posted November 15, 2001 [b] Hehe,..I know...anyway...I guess I should change the title to Ramadaan...but I guess ya can't edit thread-names, neh?[/b]
Sephiroth Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 bah, fasting, what I nightmare, not sure if I'll do it again this year, I didn't fare too well last time, my friends always dragged me home from college because of starvation, heh, 12+ hours a day without food, I just can't cope, I'm thinking long and hard whether I want to do it again this time....
mornigndew Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [color=blue]Can you eat before dawn and after dusk? [/color]
Guest Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 Well im Catholic and i dont fast.... I just go to CCD for the next couple of years until im 15... Which totally sux...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now