Lightwing Posted March 17, 2005 Posted March 17, 2005 I have InuYasha the movie 2 and I think it is the best! What about you guys?
joshdude89 Posted March 18, 2005 Posted March 18, 2005 I bought it right when it came out and I thought it was better than the first one.
Lightwing Posted March 18, 2005 Author Posted March 18, 2005 [quote name='joshdude89']I bought it right when it came out and I thought it was better than the first one.[/quote] That's true. I heard Inuyasha the movie 3 is out in japan.
Dagger Posted March 19, 2005 Posted March 19, 2005 Lightwing, you started a [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=45866][u]thread[/u][/url] about the exact same thing slightly over two weeks ago, and the original thread was still on the first page of the forum when you created this one. Next time please try to avoid making redundant topics. It will help greatly if you use the search function (or look in the Directory sticky) when you want to talk about a specific anime, as it may already have been discussed in pre-existing threads. Thanks. Thread closed. ~Dagger~
Recommended Posts