Bloodseeker Posted March 20, 2005 Posted March 20, 2005 Is there a way to edit an already submiited review? I realized that I forgot to include info on the dub in my Berserk review. The thing hasn't been posted on the site just yet.
Japan Posted March 20, 2005 Posted March 20, 2005 [COLOR=Navy]I would wait till it is accepted and then email Adam about what you want to do to edit it. You just have to ask really nicely, lol ^_^[/COLOR]
AzureWolf Posted March 20, 2005 Posted March 20, 2005 [COLOR=blue]But the guy does have a point: if something needs to be edited, the option should be available. While I do try to proofread things before submitting, something always is wrong, whether it's a typo or if something could have been stated better. So yeah, there should be some type of editing option.[/COLOR]
Bloodseeker Posted March 20, 2005 Author Posted March 20, 2005 So there's no option to edit submitted works as of yet? A new version is coming around soon right? Maybe that might be a nice addition.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now