SpaceYourFace Posted March 22, 2005 Posted March 22, 2005 if your not busy can you please make a normal sized banner with this image, [url]http://www.my-mistake.net/infinitepics/art/art042.jpg[/url] with the quote "The last rose of summer is gone", and dont put my username on it. And another banner with this image, [url]http://www.my-mistake.net/infinitepics/art/art204.jpg[/url] and with the quote "Pisces Iscariot", and dont put my username on that either thanks a bunch
Ozymandius Jones Posted March 22, 2005 Posted March 22, 2005 [COLOR=DarkOrange]Here you go, I hope you like them. Set One [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/syf.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/syf1.jpg[/IMG] Set Two [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/syf3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/syf2.jpg[/IMG] I didn't know whether you wanted avis or not, so I made them anyway. :)[/COLOR]
Guest Glass Posted March 23, 2005 Posted March 23, 2005 My friends told me about this forum and how you guys can create banners- so i sent him an image and a quote that I would like as a banner and he posted them up here. And i'd have to say- I never thought they'd turn out this good. They look awesome! Thanks a lot for taking the time to create these banners- I appreciate it : D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now