Guest Lambeth42 Posted March 22, 2005 Posted March 22, 2005 My Swordfish II wallpaper idea kinda fell through, so how about this one: I'd like to see a wallpaper for GITS SAC that is a derivative of the OST 2's album cover. I've attached the pic here for those interested in making the background. The idea is to have her in a pose (sexy or otherwise) holding one big-ace gun. Thanks and good luck!
GTK Posted March 31, 2005 Posted March 31, 2005 So totally not sure if this is what you wanted, but I liked the image so much I had to do something with it ^^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now