Tri-my-Gun Posted March 22, 2005 Posted March 22, 2005 I wanted to get this Vash pic as an avatar, but I dont want the background pic of the other guy just vash's picture. I wanted the words Tri-my-gun to be animated ont the bottom of the avi. If someone can make the words Tri appear then My then Gun and lastly the words Tri-my-Gun to show up. I want the pic to include vash and his gun. If the animated part cant be done Tri-my-Gun can just be at the bottom of the avatar. thx in advace.
boxybrown305 Posted March 22, 2005 Posted March 22, 2005 [COLOR=DarkRed]How's this look? I tried to keep it in theme with your banner... [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/boxybrown305/vashavi.gif[/IMG][/COLOR]
Tri-my-Gun Posted March 22, 2005 Author Posted March 22, 2005 [QUOTE=boxybrown305][COLOR=DarkRed]How's this look? I tried to keep it in theme with your banner... [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/boxybrown305/vashavi.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/QUOTE] awww that is awesome thx a whole lot, it looks great. It was better than i imagined to be. Thx soo much :D :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now