Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=Navy]Hello!

I have a banner, which is shown in the attachment and it is currently 492 x 118. I was wondering if it is possible to shrink the height down to the size that is allowed here (100) without disturbing the image.

And if so, would someone be willing to do that for me? I don't really mind if you have to shrink the width as well so it doesn't disrupt the image.

Thanks a lot,
[b]~Sakura[/b]
[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=blue]Here you go. Since you said you wanted no loss in quality (i.e., disrupt the image), the file size is actually larger than it was originally, haha. It's not that big of a deal, but I thought you'd like to know.[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=Navy]Thankyou so much!!

I didn't expect it to be done so fast. I hate to do this, but do you think you could make me a matching avi, no text or anything.

Or if you can't/don't want to, then could anyone else do it for me?

Thanks,
[b]~Sakura[/b]
[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]No sooner said then done. :)


[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22907&stc=1[/IMG]

That was easy. Since Az beat me to the banner...>.> I had it done, even!

Oh, well...[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=blue]O_o This reminds me of a French movie that was based on a book. Anyway, pick your poison:

I wasn't sure if you wanted a different picture, so I stuck with the same one. Then I didn't know if you wanted it to be like one of those "here's the rest" or just the same, so I did both, and each one has two different effects (or effect degrees) to them.[/COLOR]

EDIT: Whoops! ^^; Sorry about that Ozymandius!
Posted
[color=Navy]Wow, I love them all, thanks.

Ozy, could you put a border around it please? Then I'll compare them all and make my decision.

Thanks for doing it so quickly.

[b]~Sakura[/b]
[/color]
Posted
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=navy]Thanks to both of you for you speed and quality.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]I've decided to choose one of the many avis that AzureWolf proposed, but I will let you know that it was a difficult choice.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Thanks again for the final time,[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]~Sakura[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][i]Though I will leave this open to anyone who feels they can do a better job.[/i][/color][/size][/font][/b]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...