Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I think that Street Fighter is really good, with their cheesy-yet-cool-kung-fu-moves, but I'm really in the Favor of X-men. Shoot! If you compare their supernatural powers, then X-men takes off with the cake. They have laser vision, super strenght, powers that control the weather, steel claws, and royal flushes! Come to think of it there's Gambit on that team! In my professinal opinion Gambit rocks.

But that's just one opinion.
Posted
[FONT=Times New Roman]I thought everyone played Marvel vs Capcom by now. Obviously Cyclops' super eye beam move owns everyone.[/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR=blue]I was really impressed with the Street Fighter movies when I was younger. Now I think they are ok, but the one that tops them all is the one that had Akuma in it. Maybe I simply thought the premise was interesting, especially with them hinting that Akuma may be [SPOILER]Ryu's father[/SPOILER].

As far as the X-men cartoon goes, it just kept going in circles. There were so many things cool about it, and so many cool characters. But nothing ever resolved: more conflicts, more questions, and never any direction.[/COLOR]
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR=Blue]I love those games! Especialy "Marvel Vs. Capcom 2" I'm working on a "Marvel Vs. Capcom" fan fic. I even threw in some characters that weren't in the game. Like Bishop, Sauron, The Fantasic Four, Dr. Strange, etc. And for Capcom, Zero, Mega Man X, Vile, Roll, Maximo, Dimitri, Victor, Proto Man, and the man himself, Dante. Plus some others. I'm still outlining it though. I'm trying to deside if Spider-Man shows up in Captain Commando's world, or Mega Man's. I'd love to see a "Marvel Vs. Capcom 3". But it should be in 3D.

"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Dragonboym2[/COLOR]
Posted
I think X men are the best because they have a better storyline to them. They don't just fight..they go on missions trying to stop Magneto and his crew..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...