Citrus Posted March 26, 2005 Posted March 26, 2005 [COLOR=Navy]Hi. This is China here seeking a new banner and avi. As some of you know, I am a BIG Kill Bill fan. My fav chars are Go-Go and O-Ren. So let me cut to the chase. I want a banner that might change from O-Ren to Go-Go. If thats possible. If not justa single O-Ren or Go-Go. I want the qoute to say the following "Silly caucasian girl try to play with Samurai sword" Thanks in advance to anyone who attempts to make this banner. Oh yea for my avi I want it to be either O-Ren or Go-Go once again. Thanks again. *China* EDIT: I want the avi to say O-Ren, Cause that's what I am changing my name to.[/COLOR]
Delta Posted March 27, 2005 Posted March 27, 2005 [COLOR=#FF5646][SIZE=1]Copy that, Chief. Consider it done. Please wait for my set. (Just to let O-Ren know that somebody took the request. Hope that's alright, Syk3.)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Citrus Posted March 27, 2005 Author Posted March 27, 2005 [COLOR=Navy]Thank you soo much Delta! I was starting to think no one can complete this banner and avi! Wow, your the best! *hugs*[/COLOR]
Delta Posted March 28, 2005 Posted March 28, 2005 [COLOR=#FF5646][SIZE=1]Oh, um... sorry it's not animated. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22946&stc=1[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22947&stc=1[/IMG] If you want a different set, please let me know. *bows*[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Citrus Posted March 28, 2005 Author Posted March 28, 2005 Arigato *bows* I love it the way it is. *Goes off to put it up*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now